View Full Version : User title

BoldUlysses
02-18-2009, 04:24 AM
I'd just like to point out, since my equally exacting (read: anal) counterpart (http://www.codingforums.com/member.php?u=56455) apparently hasn't noticed, though he has mentioned that his speciality is grammar and not spelling per se, that the third word of Aero's user title is not capitalized:

Supreme Master coder!

whereas all the others are. In the interest of consistency and grammar (well, I suppose it is to do with grammar after all), I expect this oversight to be rectified in short order. My continued association with and contributions to this community depend greatly on the speed with which this matter is resolved.

Just kidding. :D

*yawn*

Sleepy.

_Aerospace_Eng_
02-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Hmm. I never paid attention in that much detail. It doesn't bother me seeing as how user titles are based off of number of posts.

jcdevelopment
02-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I managed to change it with Fire Bug... all hail fire bug!!!!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg86/jcdevelopment/Picture1.png

abduraooft
02-19-2009, 08:20 AM
I'd edit the text in that anchor tag too :)

Apostropartheid
02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Gods, this is making my head hurt. ARGH =(

Your counterpart to what exactly?

BoldUlysses
02-19-2009, 05:48 PM
I managed to change it with Fire Bug... all hail fire bug!!!!

You're a dangerous man. All we need now is a paperclip, chicken wire, four tons of raisin bran, 13 hamsters and MacGuyver and we can take over the world!

I'd edit the text in that anchor tag too :)

Eh. Usernames are exempt. :)

Gods, this is making my head hurt. ARGH =(

Your counterpart to what exactly?

A little late to the thread, mmmm? :) Just ribbing you about not living up to your (new) user title, which, as a mod, would be part of your "job description," no? In any case, rest assured that we're on the same team grammar- and spelling-wise (something you seem determined to disregard).

:D

Apostropartheid
02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Yes, well *blows hair out of eyes* I can't do much regarding user titles except adjust my own. Ironically enough, one of the infractions is "please pay attention to your spelling/grammer while posting!" WA never did change that one.

Anyway, try though you might, I will never recognize your status as honorable Spelling Nazi. Hmph! =P

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum