View Full Version : How to apply more then the standard properties to div codes?

fairybusiness
02-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I have a bunch of images that I applied a wrap around div code, called gallery. I am using dreamweaver and I would like to apply properties that are beyond what they offer, like color background and stuff. I would like all of the images in that div to be dragable (class="drag") and double clickable, and also I want to apply thumbnail codes to them. I am not sure how to apply these codes to the div sense they are not standard and not offered in dreamweaver. If anyone knows a way to do this, that would be great!

Avril
02-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Not very clear. Post the code you have and a rough image or explanation of what you are trying to achieve...

Ban-Lord
02-16-2009, 07:15 AM
I have a bunch of images that I applied a wrap around div code, called gallery. I am using dreamweaver and I would like to apply properties that are beyond what they offer, like color background and stuff. I would like all of the images in that div to be dragable (class="drag") and double clickable, and also I want to apply thumbnail codes to them. I am not sure how to apply these codes to the div sense they are not standard and not offered in dreamweaver. If anyone knows a way to do this, that would be great!

I believe you do need Javascript to do such a thing you are talking about.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum