View Full Version : Need help with my datepicker

mjl927
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I need some help with my datepicker. I'm using the datepicker tool from this website:
http://keith-wood.name/datepick.html

I have two date fields setup with the datepicker and they work together to create a date range.
the code I'm using for this is right from the website and it work perfectly.

function customRange(input){
return{
minDate: (input.id == 'cmn_enddate' ? $('#cmn_stdate').datepick('getDate') : null),
maxDate: (input.id == 'cmn_stdate' ? $('#cmn_enddate').datepick('getDate') : null)
};
};

// Add DatePicker
$('#cmn_stdate').datepick({beforeShow: customRange});
$('#cmn_enddate').datepick({beforeShow: customRange});

cmn_stdate is the start date and cmn_enddate is the end date. If a user picks the start date first, then the end date range cannot be selected before the start date. Likewise, if a user picks the end date first, a start date that comes after the end date cannot be chosen. As I said, this is working great.

However, I want it so that only dates that start two days from today to be selectable. All dates prior to that should be unselectable. This seems to only work if I use the minDate attribute by itself. But then the start/end ranges function doesn't work.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

ohgod
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
for clarification, this is a jquery plugin

mjl927
02-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Never mind. It's not perfect but when I simply replace the first null with +2 it works. Still cannot control the end date exactly the way I'd like but the issue is forced when the start date can only be selected as desired.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum