View Full Version : Beginner, Intermediate, Expert

jcdevelopment
02-05-2009, 06:11 PM
A small suggestion!

I find when i am learning new language sometimes its hard to figure out whether or not the questions on the forum that are being asked are from a beginner, intermediate, or expert.

Obviously there are some signs that it might be expert but, if i see a term for a language i don't know im not sure if this is something i need to know at my level of experience or not.

I know this may be confusing but what i am tryin to get to is can we have a title next to the question that say's whether it is for:

Beginner

Intermediate

Expert

That way it may be easier for new level coder's or whatever to establish the type of question....

just a suggestion.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

WA
02-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Well, for beginners asking a question especially, they will probably categorize a lot of their questions as intermediate or expert, since that's what they are to them. What's a beginner and expert question is relative to who's asking it. I'm not sure making such a distinction helps people who are reading/ responding...

jcdevelopment
02-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Understood, i just thought at one point there might be a criteria for a search. I know you use a custom google search to find older post's but i was just putting it out there.

Thanks!

_Aerospace_Eng_
02-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Understood, i just thought at one point there might be a criteria for a search. I know you use a custom google search to find older post's but i was just putting it out there.

Thanks!

I think that the "Tags" are useful for such thing.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum