View Full Version : Simple Flash Script Needed

01-27-2009, 09:55 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Ok this is an easy script. I would like a small square box with a character in the middle when it loads, and there be objects placed around the character within the square.

Now using the arrow keys on your keyboard, you can move the character up, down, left and right. When you walk on top of some of the objects it shows text, and when you step off it, the text disappears. Simple as that!

I have a PHP script which is just a few lines that determines the amount of steps to the object. So all you have to do is code the movement, and showing text, and linking it to the php to show the text. I will provide the character and object graphics as well.

2) Payment Amount: $30.00

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, time within 10 days preferred.

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): You don't have to be an expert in flash to do this, but it needs to be bug free.

01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm willing to do this.

01-28-2009, 08:31 AM
As a flash coder, this might seem 'easy' but the process of checking for bugs and everything means that good coding will cost more than $30. Are you flexible in your budget? Also do these items in the square need to be dynamic? And what do you mean with the PHP, does it feed the text hidden under these objects?

01-29-2009, 12:12 AM
It is much more simple then it appears. If anyone has aim and yahoo, I will explain what I need done. All it is, is free movement and show text. Thats it

01-29-2009, 12:23 AM
I'll do it, Email me. kosstr20@yahoo.com

02-04-2009, 08:07 AM
if you any model flash object then please let me do i am ready to this work.