View Full Version : New adertisement forum???

Morgoth
02-26-2003, 06:02 AM
No no no.
I don't mean a forum for people to adertise their site in, infact, I think that should be a rule for that forum to keep people from doing it.

I acually suggest a forum where people post, and talk about places where they can add banners and ads to their site for money.

I wouldn't mind looking in some ad revenue forum to find out how my site can get money...

Anyone think this is not a bad idea?
Is so, post a reply to say so!

kwhubby
02-26-2003, 08:15 AM
errmm,... it sound interesting to me. its a concern, but it would get like 3 posts a month or something because its only one question, that id think be a single question, or commnet for the general web developement. Maby its worth a Sticky post in that forum rather than a whole forum for that topic.

WA
02-26-2003, 11:20 AM
That's my concern as well- a new category for webmaster revenue might carter to most people here. I think it's best to just post such questions in the General building forum for now, and if they're well received, a new category can be added for it.

cg9com
02-26-2003, 07:18 PM
im still up for making a forum just on how to remove the undeline from hyperlinks! lol :p

Morgoth
02-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by cg9com
im still up for making a forum just on how to remove the undeline from hyperlinks! lol :p

Problem is, you cannot remove them, even if you think their gone, and you can't see them... they are still... around...
We will never be rid of them!

mattover-matter
03-13-2003, 11:24 PM
<A href="link" style="text-decoration: none;">Link</A>

Morgoth
03-14-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by mattover-matter
<A href="link" style="text-decoration: none;">Link</A>

It was a joke. :thumbsup:

mouse
03-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by mattover-matter
<A href="link" style="text-decoration: none;">Link</A> <style type="css/text">a{text-decoration: none}</style> :p

Morgoth
03-14-2003, 02:53 AM
Anyways...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum