View Full Version : Thank You!

silverchild
11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to those who help others in this forum. I had three problems that I just couldn't resolve and I spent 5 days looking for answers on a site that only took 2 days to build otherwise. I couldn't find answers anywhere. These forums are a life saver!:thumbsup:

Millenia
11-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to those who help others in this forum. I had three problems that I just couldn't resolve and I spent 5 days looking for answers on a site that only took 2 days to build otherwise. I couldn't find answers anywhere. These forums are a life saver!:thumbsup:

No problem, but please post it somewhere most relevant like the "Forum Feedback" forum. (http://www.codingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)

Apostropartheid
11-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Moved as par request.

justme08
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I would like to add to this and say I agree with everything the original poster says about this forum. I found help immediately and will most definately be coming here if I get stuck again - thanks :thumbsup:

ohgod
11-12-2008, 08:49 PM
agreed.

however, with the help of this forum i've also become proficient in breaking things in more advanced and spectacular ways.

you may need to call for backup...

millsi80
11-15-2008, 03:45 AM
I also completely agree. The users on here are really helpful and I have learned a lot. I would also like to say thanks

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum