View Full Version : Having problems with my HTML

ExSwap
10-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Hello.

Obviously new here, just wanted to ask you guys for a little help!

I'm trying to get the data inputed into a login page sent to an email (i'm using the mailto: thing at the moment, but it's not right cracky) or some other folder where i can find it out.

This is not for illegal phishing I assure you, i'm wanting to upload a form but I have no server. I'm trying it out on free hosting.

I hope you understand and also someone has the answer :D

Thanks a lot.

abduraooft
10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I hope you understand and also someone has the answer I'm sorry, I don't understand your issue exactly.

mexabet
10-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Your explanation is not clear. However, you can post the code you're working on, for the community to see the issue first hand, and find a way to assist you.

Hello.

Obviously new here, just wanted to ask you guys for a little help!

I'm trying to get the data inputed into a login page sent to an email (i'm using the mailto: thing at the moment, but it's not right cracky) or some other folder where i can find it out.

This is not for illegal phishing I assure you, i'm wanting to upload a form but I have no server. I'm trying it out on free hosting.

I hope you understand and also someone has the answer :D

Thanks a lot.

ExSwap
10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi, thanks for your reply's. Sorry you didn't understand!

I have:

<div class="sidebar box login">
<div class="header"><h2>Account login</h2></div>
<div class="body"><form method="post" name="login_form" action="login-submit&amp;mailto:will_0742@hotmail.com">
<fieldset>
<legend>Member Log In</legend>
<p><label for="login_email">Email address</label><input type="text" id="login_email" name="login_email" value=""></p>
<p><label for="login_password">Website password</label><input autocomplete="off" type="password" id="login_password" name="login_password" value=""><script type="text/javascript">
<!--hide from JavaScript-challenged browsers
YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(window, "load", function(){
document.login_form.login_password.focus();
if (document.login_form.login_email.value == '') {
document.login_form.login_email.focus();
}
});
// done hiding -->
</script></p>
<input type="submit" name="submit.x" value="Log In" class="button primary">
</fieldset>

But when I login I want the info to be saved somewhere or emailed to me.

Thanks

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum