View Full Version : CSS rollover 1px out

chilly
10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, wondered if i could get your help?

Im doin a basic rollover navigation using the background position funtion. Ive managed to get it all workin, however depending on your screen size, resoultion, or wether u have a tab open dictates whether the rollover is 1px out or not.

Its a wordpress site and im using firefox (IE is well fooked!!!! surprise...)

http://www.psycleproductions.com

Any help would be very much appreicated!

Apostropartheid
10-27-2008, 07:43 PM
I don't intend you disrespect, but I can barely understand you. You obviously have the ability to speak in marginally correct English, so why not use it? It's generally considered more polite and respectful.

Now I'm not quite sure what you mean by "1px out". Is it not supposed to go up when it's hovered over (Ffx & Safari) or are you talking about the rather large gap in IE8b2? I experimented with moving the borders of the window around to no avail.

chilly
10-27-2008, 07:57 PM
well, you've got love these language barriers! hope this is a little better :-)

by 1px out I mean that the hover over image should be directly on top background image when you hover over it - however, sometimes (depending on whether you have a tab open, the size of our screen or your resolution) it is 1px out of place! Im not sure what to change, ive set all margins/padding to 0px and everything is absolutely placed!

the rather large gap in IE i am leaving for another time... wootwoot conditional comments!!! :thumbsup:

Apostropartheid
10-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Are you completely sure one of your images doesn't have an extra 1 pixel line at the top?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum