View Full Version : Javascript not working

marianne@skypix
10-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Oddly, the mouseover function on the index page does not work, although the links work. It also previously worked. So I am wondering if it is a conflict with another script on the page. Oh, yeah, if you go to any other page, say pricing, the mouseover does work. It is just the index page. Same results in FF or IE.

The index page is www.skypix.biz (http://www.skypix.biz).

Thanks for the assistance. (And please no laughing at the source code; I know it isn't all that :o

shyam
10-18-2008, 05:20 PM
did you miss including a script tag? because the mouseovers call a function called filter which isn't defined in any of the javascript thats included in the page

marianne@skypix
10-18-2008, 06:55 PM
uh, ok. all i did was copy that code and I am sure I did not touch any of it. i guess i will compare the codes on the index page with those pages where the mouseover does work. i will also go back to the original source and compare codes to see if something got deleted or modified. Which would be really odd since I use notepad and not any of the other programs that could mess with the code.

i just hope i figure out what i'm looking for (you mentioned a "filter" which helps).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum