View Full Version : Health forum poster needed

jfox
10-11-2008, 11:22 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Atkins diet, Low carb reecipes forum poster needed. It is also possible for the forum to be extended wih a womens healh category so those kind of posts can be needed too.

2) Payment Amount:
0.10$ per post. Post length 50-100 words
10-15 posts per day maximum

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
We can discuss for the details

email for details mynameisgreat [at] gmail . com

twodayslate
10-13-2008, 10:58 PM
I can do this.
Paid per week?

Skullp
10-15-2008, 01:44 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I hope you are still looking for posters, if you are I have good news. even though its a little more then your 0.10 cents, you can rest assured that you are getting a reliable service which gets it done.With style that is!

My friend has a posting service which offers
-Top Quality Posts! (+30 words)
-Researched Replies (No matter the subject!)
-Interesting Topics (attract more people)
-Completely Personalized Plans (anything you want, how you want it)

With his team of experienced posters and there happy-go-lucky attitude, they will let your members come back with a smile, and an urge to tell there friends.

Email him personally at "" skullp.skullp@gmail.com "" for 10 "sample" posts for only 0.20cents each. You can't go wrong with his service and his team of professional, experienced posters.

Good luck.

pranjalseo
11-26-2010, 06:32 PM
I have many experience in forum posting .
plz chk my PM

jimanji
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
If you are still looking...
Here is another poster for any need you have. PM me if you want more specifications.

Jimanji

bruce67
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry for bumping this but is this still open? I'm looking for something like this to earn extra cash online.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum