View Full Version : who can fix this for $10

malok
10-11-2008, 04:58 AM
I have an affiliate software build with php on my site when a new account created by a user then the php send coupls of emails after the account get confiremd.
th first autoresponder message is not sending by script when account get confirmed.I do not know the reason.
Please send a message to me if you are interested on this and I will send you the files.
thanks

nissar
10-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I can help you. Please PM me if you need my help

Best regards

I have an affiliate software build with php on my site when a new account created by a user then the php send coupls of emails after the account get confiremd.
th first autoresponder message is not sending by script when account get confirmed.I do not know the reason.
Please send a message to me if you are interested on this and I will send you the files.
thanks

vmene
11-04-2008, 07:00 AM
I can help on this .. Please send me the files

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-13-2008, 05:25 AM
Its possible there isn't much you can do as your mail server is setup improperly or the email is going to the spam box.

it career
12-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Its possible there isn't much you can do as your mail server is setup improperly or the email is going to the spam box.

If email is going to spam box , you would not be able to fix it.

gnomeontherun
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Except to get a new mail server, or change the whole process so it is not likely to be flagged. But thats probably more than $10...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum