View Full Version : 6 Language Codes Flags

08-23-2008, 02:50 PM
1) Project Details: make 6 languages on web)

2) Payment Amount: $100

3) Payment method/ details: paypal

4) Additional Info: http://www.turkish-property-world.com

08-24-2008, 11:54 AM
What exactly do you want? Someone that translates the site into six languages or someone who develops the framework to add six language specific sites to the current one? A little more information would be helpful if you want to find someone who’s serious.

08-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Also, it would be good to know which 6 languages. I'm assuming you mean spoken languages, too, you don't mean computer languages, right?

08-26-2008, 06:42 AM
1) Project Details: make 6 languages on web)

Aren't you looking for a translator? You think you could get six different custom translations for just $100? Programmers might underbid out of desperation. But I don't know about translators.

03-26-2009, 04:31 AM
If you are looking for like an intro were you choose a language, or like a menu were you can choose your language, than I can probably do that. Although from brief look - you have at least 10 pages, the job would be creating a template and database for every language. Its basically 60 pages job and variety of database tables. Probably you will need a content management system to manage all that (admin pages).
This is like a full time job dude. I will go ahead and say its not that easy.

100$ its around 4 hours of work, which does not cover your project.
Besides we need to know what languages, I don't speak 6 languages, so you will need a translator. I suggest that you need at least 2 people to do that project: translator and programmer.

If the job it not taken, send me details and outline of your project and we will work something out.
Thank you.

it career
03-26-2009, 09:11 AM
You can use translate.google.com , writing website in 6 languages will cost you more than $600 .

03-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Please check dates before posting, posts older than 1 month are unlikely to be responded to in this forum.