View Full Version : Need simple Access database

EIGRP_in_the_AS
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi all... I'm trying to find someone to create a simple MS Access database from the data contained in two spreadsheets. It'll need to be button/menu driven.

It'll be used as a management tool to track time, present and historical. It'll be an example of what "could" be done eventually with a dedicated web server and personnel (about 35) from around the world accessing a web page and entering and querying data.

Thanks.

EIGRP_in_the_AS
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM
I doubt this would take more than a few hours for some one with solid skills. I'd be willing to pay up to $200.00 for this. Paypal only.

oracleguy
08-12-2008, 10:40 PM
So would you want two forms that would display the data? One for each speadsheet? Are you looking for it to do anything complicated based on that data or just for display, edit, deletion and addition?

EIGRP_in_the_AS
08-14-2008, 11:48 AM
So would you want two forms that would display the data? One for each speadsheet? Are you looking for it to do anything complicated based on that data or just for display, edit, deletion and addition?

It would just be a simple interface on the database, like switchboard manager on Access.

The data on the spreadsheets would go into different tables in the database. The switchboard would just give someone the ability to dive down within the few submenus and run queries by pressing a button. People using the interface wouldnt be able to enter in new queries, but rather just run them.

Thanks for the interest!

tagnu
08-15-2008, 04:37 AM
I can do it for you.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum