View Full Version : Pop-up Customization and reading value..Help plz

paladinckm
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I donnow much javascript and pop-up with out javascript does not exist ..so i jus wanted to explain the scenario..Don't think otherwise plz.

A pop-up box which we can customize like the background color , width ,text color etc and Inside the pop-up box i like to have a textbox and when user enters a value inside the textbox ,if the textbox value is not correct , a new pop-up should appear with three textboxes ( retry, cancel,start again) of course if user clicks retry agian the first pop should appear asking him to enter the value ( as said above ).

Nile
08-11-2008, 07:18 PM
This is not possible with the simple alert(), confirm(), or any other of those pop ups, it will require a DHTML pop up witch you can find here (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm). You'd then have to find out how to make some of your own functions that will have a password script, of course its not really a password its just a text field acting like a password script. SO... It would be simple, because all you would need to do is use if() statements.
I hope this helps,
Nile

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum