View Full Version : Image change elsewhere on page with link rollover?

cooldrum3
08-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi folks,

I am currently trying to implement a feature on a site that will force an image change elsewhere on the page when a link (or other object) is in onmouseover state. Essentially, I'm just doing your basic image rollover, but instead of changing the object under the mouse, I'm changing the image elsewhere. I have a total of four images that have two different states that need to swap with onmouseover/onmouseout when the mouse is at various various objects on the page. I'm guessing it can probably be done with <div> tags and some basic JavaScript, but I'm not sure how exactly to do it. Can someone help me with this please? As usual, I'm looking for the sleekest, most streamlined approach possible to accomplish this task that will still work in all the major browsers (or at least IE and FF).

Thanx!

Arty Effem
08-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi folks,

I am currently trying to implement a feature on a site that will force an image change elsewhere on the page when a link (or other object) is in onmouseover state.... I'm looking for the sleekest, most streamlined approach possibleThis is popularly known as 'disjointed roller'. I hear tell that the cognoscente uses ThumbSmart (http://scripterlative.com?thumbsmart) for this purpose.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum