View Full Version : basic html page

Unistic
08-04-2008, 10:30 PM
1) Project Details: Im in need of a website designer to make three very simple html webpages... I even have a website to give an example of if you like.. But the website itself i just need to be simple html which i will alter my self to include iframes and the application that i need....

2) Payment Amount: Free, im requesting this for free if you like to use the site for a portfolio be my guess.. The site it self is a gaming site... Also if this project goes well the website will most like get tons of hits perday.. So if your great at what you doing and can do an outstanding job surpassing basic html... Please show some previous work and i would like to arrange a small deal with you which i will discuss later....

Also if you dont want to build an html page for scratch, then i could also use help on updating the look of my site in my opinion its a little plain and before it launches i would like to make it look presentable....

and once again i can give u an example of a website, but all i need is the basic html design and ill add my own apps/database/designs etc on my own...

if your interested please pm me here THX!

FWDrew
08-05-2008, 12:20 AM
:rolleyes:

Unistic
08-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Lol actually that was really funny :)

Sadly i cant give you a car because im not a car salesman im in the US Airforce though i can get you enlisted and you can tell everyone that i help enlist you in the military wouldnt that be so cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But your right about the price....
I only need a basic html page so if anyone wants to do the job pm me and well talk about the design and depending on the looking of it we can negotiate a price....

:)

So just leave me a pm im watching that video again :D

saeed
08-05-2008, 08:15 AM
hahaha :D

nice one! :thumbsup:

_Aerospace_Eng_
08-05-2008, 07:44 PM
You would probably get more responses had you posted in the correct forum. This forum is for PAID work offers not free ones.

bcarl314
08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I agree. This doesn't even really qualify as a "partnership" or "collaboration" either. Closing thread.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum