View Full Version : Looking for Java Validator

anthonysaulnier
08-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Does anyone happen to know where I can find a java validator? Specifically I am looking for something that I can install on my computer, or copy & paste source code into a web site.

Thanks in advance

oesxyl
08-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Does anyone happen to know where I can find a java validator? Specifically I am looking for something that I can install on my computer, or copy & paste source code into a web site.

Thanks in advance
don't say java when you talk about javascript. As FishMonger said are two distinct animals, :)
if you use firefox, you can install firebug extension or you can try venkman. Maybe other user with much experience like me could suggest other tools.

PS: not sure but I guess firebug don't work with ffox 3.0, you must check.

regards

barkermn01
08-03-2008, 12:53 AM
got the new oprer it comes with one in it

anthonysaulnier
08-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Java? oops did I say that? lol, ok thanks. I am new to javascript and im having a few problems with it. Basically im trying to integrate it into a perl/cgi script and setup a menu that takes users to a different location on the page without having to press the "go" button, no luck :(

anthonysaulnier
08-03-2008, 04:32 AM
oesxyl, I downloaded that plugin and it worked once, then quit working for some reason. I am using Firefox 2.0.

barkermn01, are you referring to Opera?

oesxyl
08-03-2008, 04:38 AM
oesxyl, I downloaded that plugin and it worked once, then quit working for some reason. I am using Firefox 2.0.
venkman or firebug?

firebug have a icon on the status bar, just click on that or on menu bar Tools->Firebug.

barkermn01, are you referring to Opera?
I'm curios too. :)

regards

rnd me
08-03-2008, 02:19 PM
firebug is up and running for ff3.

anthonysaulnier
08-08-2008, 01:38 PM
A friend of mine sent me this link. http://www.openkomodo.com/

Apparently its got code debugging tools. I am going to do some experimenting with it.

barkermn01
08-08-2008, 01:46 PM
yea sorry lol dint notice i had spelt it wrong
But yea it called Developer Tools (AKA Dragonfly)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum