Xphp->UG-S<-
02-12-2003, 02:17 PM
alright i have changed my sites layout and name

http://xphp.vze.com

plz tell me what you think:thumbsup:

-[xphp]-

ronaldb66
02-12-2003, 03:17 PM
Any aspects of your site in particular you want opinions about?
At first glance, nice layout, fresh and clean, but on second it looks very code-, script- and gadget-heavy. marquees, status-bar-messer-uppers, sheez...
Furthermore, it looks kinda bland and... well, blue. Little contrast, lotsa blue. A few spots of different colors here and there won't hurt.
Oh, and it doesn't fit a full screen browser window at 800x600 res, mainly due to the large head graphic, which i'm not too keen on either; those tend to overshout the rest of the content.
I hopped around a bit since the main subject (DBZ) doesn't interest me much, and noticed some spelling errors; maybe proof-read the lot thoroughly some time, or have someone else do it (one tends to oversee his/her own errors after a while).

The link list is way too long; slice it up into a couple of categories, and don't show 'em all on every page. By the way: starting out with a "black list" (http://xphp.iwebland.com/index.php?xphp=bls) before you even have had a decent amount of visitors is a really nice touch... :rolleyes:

One last thing: two popups on every single page got really old, really fast!

cg9com
02-12-2003, 03:49 PM
after waiting a good 15-25 seconds ( dsl ) i got a
"page cannot be displayed" message ....

Charl
02-12-2003, 04:01 PM
after waiting a good 15-25 seconds ( dsl ) i got a "page cannot be displayed" message ....

Same thing here:(

justame
02-12-2003, 04:36 PM
xph...
/me gets just a done® message with just a white® page showing...n' thattt took just a bout® 20 secs via cable.../me whispers...shes on the boys comp...hehehe...
n' thennn??? the screen just a refreshes® n' says...
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

webmarkart
02-12-2003, 04:56 PM
If I can't see it I can't comment on it! I waited 20+ seconds with a cable model and nothing happens... I give up

redhead
02-12-2003, 05:16 PM
"this page cannot be displayed"... :eek:

redhead
02-12-2003, 10:11 PM
ah ha... im getting something now...

umm... four popups on one page is four too many:eek:... that is very annoying and i didnt go to any other pages for the fear i would get 4 more...

you need more contrast. alot more. i did not realize my scrollbars were there... ;)

im not a fan of pure red (hovered links) on pages that actually dont have a pixel of red anywhere else (slight exadgeration;)) and also the overline isnt on of my favourite effects...

the style of cartoon in the header graphic is also not exactly my preferance... and us 800*600 crew dont like scrolling horizontaly ;)

heh. sorry if this sounds so negative... its a great start :thumbsup:

cg9com
02-12-2003, 10:23 PM
works 4 me now 2! :)

looks good, like its been said, you only need to trim down that top pic. just a little, and then youd be set.

also overline isnt one of my favorite decorations ....
and the red hover kinda looks wierd behind the background.

looks great :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum