View Full Version : Ventrilo Web Registration via a PHP Script?

Evanonian
07-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Greetings,

As you all can see I am very fresh to these forums, but I found this to be a good source for information.

I currently host a WAMP Server on my spare computer It's easy to set up for not so advanced Webmasters such as myself.

I know how to creat a new Database and upload Forums (etc.) for my guild that I manage, I also host a Ventrilo Server on the same machine.

Now, for me to get on with my question.

Has anyone heard of or seen someone who has mad a PHP Script that would allow people to register a account for your Ventrilo Server via the web so that you don't have to manually add accounts (etc.)?

I'm sorry If I'm not clear enough but I don't even know how to approach this and I am very new to this whole thing.

ShaneC
07-28-2008, 10:26 PM
I was looking to do this for a while and I actually contacted the developer of Ventrilo about it. He told me he did not build an API that would allow this function.

So, short of cracking the program and changing some things no there isn't a way to do that.

scoop_987
07-28-2008, 11:09 PM
cant PHP run a process? So yea, it can be possible if you set php to exec the file, The only problem with that is you need to know ALL the flags that get sent for username and whatever else.

Evanonian
07-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Well, that stinks.

Thanks for the reply It's much appreciated atleast my search has been put to rest.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum