View Full Version : question about script programming please .

crazy.works
07-20-2008, 03:23 PM
hello,

i have a small hard question , i really wish to find the answer soon here because iam look for that answer
for 3 days and i got no success ,

well , iam not a professional in the php programming but iam trying to be good as i can on it

so about the question , just iam trying to complete my second script programming , i want to make adding topics system
, i want to let the visitor be able to add any mount of pictures inside his topic between any words line he want
like the topics result on the vBulletin adding topics system

just like that form :-

words , words , words , words , words
picture
picture
picture

but i want to let the visitor be able to put any mount of words and pictures inside his topic , i think u got what i mean now

i wish to got the explain to make it from the professional programmers or just if any one have small topics system working like iam asking for
it will be great if he can share it for teach us and to let us know the way to make it and to being better .

thanks every body

masterofollies
07-20-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't quite understand what your trying to do...

Do you mean uploading pictures into a directory per user, or added as a signature?

crazy.works
07-20-2008, 04:17 PM
no i dont mean that , i mean picture into topics ( topics form like the topics adding system in the forums )

abduraooft
07-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Like http://www.fckeditor.net/demo ?

crazy.works
07-20-2008, 04:46 PM
yes some thing like that , just i want to make 2 php files

the first one will be the adding form and it will be look like the link which just u sent

and the second one will be the view.php to show the topic with the properties which i limited on the form in the first file and with the pictures which i added with the form in the first file too

i think now u know what iam trying to doing and i wish to be able to tell me how can i make that 2 files as i want to do

and thank you very much for ur help and ur tired with trying to help us

crazy.works
07-21-2008, 04:35 AM
how can i include http://www.fckeditor.net/demo in my script ?

abduraooft
07-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Just download it (http://www.fckeditor.net/download) and follow the users guide (http://docs.fckeditor.net/FCKeditor_2.x/Users_Guide)

crazy.works
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
i downloaded the editor and i made normal simple texarea and i made the steps in the installtion but it didnt work
, so here is my full code and please tell me what is the error . thanks

<script type="text/javascript" src="fckeditor/fckeditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="fckeditor/fckconfig.js"></script>

<html >

<head>
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

<body>

<form method="POST" action="submit.php">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><textarea rows="15" name="world" cols="56"></textarea></p>
<p><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="B1"><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2"></p>
</form>

<script type="text/javascript">
var oFCKeditoren = new FCKeditor( "world");
oFCKeditoren.BasePath = "fckeditor/";
oFCKeditoren.Height = 300 ;
oFCKeditoren.ReplaceTextarea();
</script>

</body>
</html>

_Aerospace_Eng_
07-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Do you have a link to your site? It sounds like you didn't install it properly. Don't know if it matters but you have a space here

Before "world"

crazy.works
07-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Do you have a link to your site? It sounds like you didn't install it properly. Don't know if it matters but you have a space here
Code:

Before "world"

i dont know alot in javascript but i didnt think about i have to install the FCKeditor !!

all i have done , just i downloaded the FCKeditor files , i made the php file on it the textarea with the java code that i sent to u previously and i put the FCKeditor folder with the php file on my localhost but the the texatarea with the editor didnt appear
on the browser :-s

_Aerospace_Eng_
07-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Its possible you have the directory structure incorrect. Thats what I mean by installation.

crazy.works
07-21-2008, 11:08 PM
oh ok thanks and i will check it and i will keep trying

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum