07-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Hi ,

When ever i want to see my answers to my thread first i have to
1)Open CF
2) Find the forum where i last posted
3)Find my post and click on my username
4)Click on all thread or all posts
5)then see the replies

Is there anyway it can be achieved faster. Or Is there any possiblity of link (My Threads or posts) on any corner where i can click on and directly go to my posts or threads. Many forums have this link . Its easier to see the replies to all of your threads

oesxyl
07-07-2008, 03:34 AM
Hi ,

When ever i want to see my answers to my thread first i have to
1)Open CF
2) Find the forum where i last posted
3)Find my post and click on my username
4)Click on all thread or all posts
5)then see the replies

Is there anyway it can be achieved faster. Or Is there any possiblity of link (My Threads or posts) on any corner where i can click on and directly go to my posts or threads. Many forums have this link . Its easier to see the replies to all of your threads

UserCP -> Edit Option -> Default Thread Subscription Mode -> Instant email notification

then UserCP when you recive a mail or want to see replays.

regards

oracleguy
07-07-2008, 05:03 AM
Or just click on your profile from the currently online user list and click "all posts by this user" and it will bring up your most recent posts.

o0O0o.o0O0o
07-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Or just click on your profile from the currently online user list and click "all posts by this user" and it will bring up your most recent posts.

That was the good trick to eliminate first three steps :D

I think it will not be a bad idea if we have the link to my posts or thread directly on the home page

oesxyl
07-07-2008, 05:56 AM
That was the good trick to eliminate first three steps :D
no, because you make first three steps only once, then you just look in userCP for subscribed threads.

I think it will not be a bad idea if we have the link to my posts or thread directly on the home page
cf home page or your home page?

regards

o0O0o.o0O0o
07-07-2008, 06:14 AM
But in your method we have to subscribe to thread i wanted . I don't always want to subscribe to all threads . Just wanted to have a look at replies to my threads .This method is good if we are concerned only about few topics out of many posts.

and even if we subscribe to all the threads then this will become equal to all the threads os posts

I was talking about link on CF page/ Link a link near private messages link

oesxyl
07-07-2008, 06:23 AM
But in your method we have to subscribe to thread i wanted . I don't always want to subscribe to all threads . Just wanted to have a look at replies to my threads .This method is good if we are concerned only about few topics out of many posts.
why don't try first? using this you will be subscribed only if you post to a thread or subscribe using the 'subscribe this thread' button.
btw I don't insist to use it, :) both methods, oracleguy and this means same number of clicks, if I'm not wrong, :)

and even if we subscribe to all the threads then this will become equal to all the threads os posts
???? I don't get it. you want to see only your posts?

regards

o0O0o.o0O0o
07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
I tried your method as well , now i understood what you mean . I has same number of clicks as well. Thanks for that

I think shortest way will be to Bookmark the thread page :D

oesxyl
07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
I tried your method as well , now i understood what you mean . I has same number of clicks as well. Thanks for that

I think shortest way will be to Bookmark the thread page :D
agree, but when you will have over 1000 posts will be a huge bookmark, :)

regards

o0O0o.o0O0o
07-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I think Aero will be the best person to answer that one :D

brad211987
07-07-2008, 11:27 PM
If you have the forum automatically send email notifications, it usually contains a link to the thread inside of the email. I just click that and it goes right to the reply.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum