View Full Version : Rare functionality

arun.mpk
06-23-2008, 03:23 PM
hello all

I have a rare functionlaity whcih needs to be implemented. I havent got a clue how it works but am sure it can be done with a small bit of javascript.....I tried uploading the design PDF but its excedign the forum upload limits...Am ready to sedn the design if any one can come forward to help me...its very urgent....If you can please leave your email address,i can send it accross immediatly

many thanks

abduraooft
06-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Cross post? (http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=142625)

1) Do not cross post your question in multiple forum categories- When posting, there is no excuse to post the same question in multiple categories in hopes of getting a quicker response. This is called spamming, and can get you banned. Choose one category that best accommodates your question, and post it there, once. If you're following up on a question, reply to the original thread, not start a new one! Everyone here is volunteering their time to help out others. The least you can do is make their jobs easier and less confusing.

arun.mpk
06-23-2008, 03:50 PM
yah sure...the reason why i posted that in 2 different forums is because my problem involves both Javascript and HTML/CSS....i dont have any intension of getting faster reply...please accept my apologises for the confusions caused

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum