View Full Version : How to add graphics to an option box

vbasic
06-22-2008, 06:22 AM
I've created an optin box in Photoshop that I want to bring into Dreamweaver to add to the header in my web page.

I'm familiar with copying autoresponder code into my HTML editor but ...how do I save my Photoshop optin graphic so that the simple text box is now a graphic optin?

thx in advance for your help...

gnomeontherun
06-22-2008, 07:21 AM
What do you mean optin?

Well you should probably save your Photoshop graphic as a .png to start. But I'm not really sure what you are asking about.

vbasic
06-22-2008, 07:36 AM
an optin graphic for an autoresponder. typically, optins are simple text forms. i want to add a graphic to mine. there are "graphic optin" packages for sale all over the 'net but i'm cheap so i created my own.

the graphic is basically made up of layers and accommodates "placeholders" for the name and email fields. no matter what format i save the PSD file as, it can only be saved as a graphic file type. i suspect that there are a series of files (gif, css?) that are involved but i haven't a clue how people use graphics for optin boxes.

suggestions..?

gnomeontherun
06-22-2008, 07:46 AM
So you mean like a checkbox? Are you wanting to make a custom checkbox for your forms?

NancyJ
06-22-2008, 03:04 PM
He means 'Opt In' not optin.

My suggestion would be to start with some basic html and css tutorials.

FWDrew
06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
He means 'Opt In' not optin.

My suggestion would be to start with some basic html and css tutorials.

Actually I think the OP meant "Option" :thumbsup:

Drew

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum