View Full Version : 1 New forum suggestion

Vijo
06-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Maybe we could have a forum for gadgets? Share peoples PC's and talk about the latest gadgets?

Plus, an Adobe Air forum would be awesome idea.

WA
06-17-2008, 08:47 PM
I do plan on adding a new category or categories for Adobe, once I figure out all what's what, like Adobe Flex, Adobe Air etc. Regarding a gadgets forum, I think "Geek Humor/News" and "Computer PC issues" pretty much handles all the occasional posts on cool gadgets?

Vijo
06-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Why not a subform then? Then set aside PC / Computer discussions for general help on computers?

gnomeontherun
06-17-2008, 10:07 PM
There already aren't an overwhelming number of posts in the current PC forums right? So I wouldn't see that as necessary personally.

Vijo, whats up with changing from Wifee to BabyJack to Vijo? I'm loosing track of you these days.

Vijo
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
1. Wifee to Babyjack - People said I was a she because of this
2. Babyjack to Vijo - I forgot my password to the email and forgot my password to CF. I then couldnt log into CF and I was needy of an answer for something. So I created a new one. Feel free to delete the BabyJack account WA or anyone else who has access. ;)

Vijo
06-17-2008, 10:16 PM
I also think, in the HTML / CSS forums, there should be a 'Browser Compatability' subforum, because I have noticed in the rise of 'IE and FF issues' threads. So they can then post them in there and have more room for their problem.

VIPStephan
06-18-2008, 10:34 AM
What’s the problem with the current HTML/CSS forum? Is there a lack of room or what?
We shouldn’t overcomplicate things. People sometimes have problems already posting in the correct section so creating more sections will even increase that. I think it’s good as it is. Less is more, I say (again). :)

Vijo
06-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Hehe. its just that these browser compatabilities are flooding the HTML&CSS foruM!

gnomeontherun
06-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Indeed, which is exactly where they should go.

jcdevelopment
06-18-2008, 06:54 PM
I also think, in the HTML / CSS forums, there should be a 'Browser Compatability' subforum, because I have noticed in the rise of 'IE and FF issues' threads. So they can then post them in there and have more room for their problem.

I think we should all send an angry e-mail to Microsoft! This is all their fault for us to even think of adding a sub-forum to CSS/HTML...

Vijo
06-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah, Ill join you! :)

gnomeontherun
06-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I bet Microsoft doesn't even have email to work properly, so it would probably just end up in a spam box.

Vijo
06-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah, Deja, deja vu there.

jcdevelopment
06-18-2008, 08:39 PM
I bet Microsoft doesn't even have email to work properly, so it would probably just end up in a spam box.

You know what, i bet they dont. They would probably get an error opening the inbox, like i get with outlook sometimes. :rolleyes:

Vijo
06-21-2008, 07:44 PM
I always get errors with outlook.
Squirrelmail for me.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum