View Full Version : Anyone know a good flexible Email host

thekevin07
06-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I've been using google apps to send automated emails and the script is no longer working so now i need to find a good email provider. I've been looking at godaddy but they only allow 250 emails a day thats fine now but not when I go out of beta. Does anyone know of a good email host where I can send an unlimited amount of email on the cheap? I only need 5 addresses, 100mb each.

Thanks

_Aerospace_Eng_
06-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Hmm I use the hosting found at www.siteflip.com but I don't know how much quota they allow. Would you be using them as storage?

rfresh
06-04-2008, 02:22 AM
It'll be hard to find an ISP who will allow more than 250 emails per day. You'll probably have to go with a commercial service and that will cost plently.

If you are sending out newsletters, GoldRushWebHosting sells an email newsletter service where you can purchase and send out thousands of newsletters - they have their own emailing server and thus are not limited to 250 per day like everyone else is.

thekevin07
06-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Hmm I use the hosting found at www.siteflip.com but I don't know how much quota they allow. Would you be using them as storage?

No I need an email server because I host my sites on a dynamic ip address so I cant send email on my server.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum