View Full Version : Please Review My Site ForDevr.Com
05-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Please Review My Site ForDevr.Com.
Simply the site Is A web Development Resources Directory
05-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Um, did you really use bold Helvetica in that logo? Really? It's not...tasteful. Consider those fonts carefully: they say a lot about you.
05-24-2008, 11:03 PM
- I got horizontal scrollbars on my 1024px screen. Try resizing the window to see what it would look like from a laptop
- 20 validation errors (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.fordevr.com/)
- Tables for design is bad coding practice
- It says
Web Development General (1) But in that category I found nothing
Links in this category: 0
- Good: External links open in new windows/tabs
- On the orange menu right under the logo, I would separate things (such as the links) with commas or other punctuation
- Logo is unbelievably wide
Looks like a great site, has a lot of "meat" and good links.
05-26-2008, 01:36 AM
thank you i managed some issues please take another look
05-26-2008, 04:12 AM
What exactly did you do? It looks the same.
Oh wait, now there are 26 validation errors...
All my previous comments still stand.
I think the colors are a bit strange, and I really don't like the header image. The header graphic has a spiritual kind of look, and the ForDevr.com font looks like it would say FairyDust.com.
The design 'aint the best. The multicoloured font in the header can only be used by Google, none other.
It doesnt fit with the rest of the page.
It doesnt look like its purpose, more like a forum for children.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.