View Full Version : random mafia turn based game ?'s

Godfather80
05-19-2008, 04:31 AM
k got some ?s i am getting me a mafia turn based game this summer and dont know a thing about html i got a guy doing html for me but still got some ?s here they are

1. the file that i upload to the site the actual game is it one big file?

2.lets say i want to put it where i want the prizes to be given automaticly would i have to edit the main script or just creat a html file and just upload it to my site?

3.if i wanted awards like medals to be added to my game would i have to edit the main script or just make a new html file?

4.also how big is the game file usally

thanks for awnsering :thumbsup:

NancyJ
05-19-2008, 10:41 AM
k got some ?s i am getting me a mafia turn based game this summer and dont know a thing about html i got a guy doing html for me but still got some ?s here they are

1. the file that i upload to the site the actual game is it one big file?

2.lets say i want to put it where i want the prizes to be given automaticly would i have to edit the main script or just creat a html file and just upload it to my site?

3.if i wanted awards like medals to be added to my game would i have to edit the main script or just make a new html file?

4.also how big is the game file usally

thanks for awnsering :thumbsup:

Ask the person who wrote it.

Godfather80
05-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Ask the person who wrote it.he wasent online so i figured i would come here

Fumigator
05-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Sorry... I left my crystal ball home today. :D

ohgod
07-10-2008, 07:41 PM
the answer is 42

Johnathan1707
07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Well it would more than likely be lots of different pages with different scripts on them. And the rest does depend on how it was coded tbh so ask the developer.

7hacker
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
if its a mafia turn based game why are you going on about html ? the entire script is php code.
html is just the index.php

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum