View Full Version : Online flash video player required

M.W.S.
05-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Hello, I was wondering, if there's any online flash player that can play not only flv files, but .AVI, .WMV an so on. Also the url should be embeded in player, so that I could use it dynamically.
Thanks in advance

w4vy
05-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Hello M.W.S I have been looking at this particular player for my own site as I believe it to be one of the best around at the minute. I don't think it plays any other format than FLV though but you could change the video formats with a converter of some kind. Anyway here is the link I hope that you like it, bye for now.

David.

http://www.*******************/?item=JW_FLV_Player :thumbsup:

M.W.S.
05-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I was thinking about that just before I opened this topic, but I thought there would be a better option. I guess, I'll use this player anyway.
Thanks for reply :)

gnomeontherun
05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
This is the best option for a free (unless commercial) player. Its the easiest to use and has the most features of any other I've found.

When online, you should use only one format. AVI is generally larger and if you use something like DivX or Xvid codecs many people don't have those. WMV is typically poorer quality and usually played with WMP, unless you have some specific setup on the server for streaming (I am not 100%, because I never use WMV).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum