View Full Version : trying to make a log-in thing

tylerbe992
05-15-2008, 11:05 PM
hello...so far my homepage looks like the picture below...I'm trying to make a cool template for the log-in screen though...any ideas?
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1075/homepagehc8.jpg

BabyJack
05-16-2008, 08:26 AM
It wont work because Login scripts utilize PHP and MySql, you don't have PHP and MySql on your c-drive. If you upload it to a paid host (i recommend one.com) then you get PHP and MySql then look at some tutorials on the internet. =]

Login forms have nothing to do with HTML and CSS (beside the structure).

BabyJack

o0O0o.o0O0o
05-16-2008, 08:35 AM
It wont work because Login scripts utilize PHP and MySql, you don't have PHP and MySql on your c-drive. If you upload it to a paid host (i recommend one.com) then you get PHP and MySql then look at some tutorials on the internet. =]

Login forms have nothing to do with HTML and CSS (beside the structure).

BabyJack

How can you say that he don't have php and mysql installed.
I think he just want the cool template not the script. he can use CSS and html to chnage layout of login form

BabyJack
05-17-2008, 03:03 PM
What I'm saying is that c-drives dont utilize PHP and MySql.

runnerjp
05-17-2008, 07:57 PM
ok back to his question... cool template for logon area... ok i use something like this

because i enjoy it ill make i style that you can chnage lol

.submit-btn {width: ??px;height: ??px;background:url(what ever) no-repeat;outline: none;border:0;margin:??px 0 0 0;}
.submit-btn {margin:1px 0 0 0;#}
.submit-btn:hover {background: url(.??) no-repeat 0 -20px;}
.clear {clear:both}

.input {border: ??px solid ????;width: ??px;background: ??? url(???);font: 11px verdana, sans-serif;color:???;padding:3px;outline:none;}

fill the question marks with in image.. like netting..a wall or something lol then pick colour and sizes ext... dont forget to set names to the textboxes ect

example <input class="input" then see what you get ;

LAMPE
05-18-2008, 07:54 PM
What I'm saying is that c-drives dont utilize PHP and MySql.

You can in fact install mysql and php on your home computer using a program like XAMPP.

besides that just wrap a div around the login fields and make a nice background.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum