View Full Version : Free PHP/MySQL hosts

PeaTearGriffin
05-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL host that doesn't require me to input any billing information, is there such thing? I see a lot of free php/mysql hosts, but they all require registering with your billing information. I just want a subdomain to play around with.

w4vy
05-12-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL host that doesn't require me to input any billing information, is there such thing? I see a lot of free php/mysql hosts, but they all require registering with your billing information. I just want a subdomain to play around with.
Hello there you could try using www.*************** they have a good system you could play around with but don't count on any support from the staff though. I left them and started my own server because of the lack of support they had (or rather didn't have) but yea you get a free domain to use as well as cpanel with PHP & MySQL with PHPmyAdmin. Hope that helped you m8.

David.

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-12-2008, 07:07 PM
www.freehostia.com is another one. Their accounts expire after a year though but they give you the option to renew again for free.

PeaTearGriffin
05-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks w4vy that one looks good. The freehostia one I came across a few days ago, but it wants all your billing information =O

Lol, just my luck. They had a ddos attack on their server yesterday or something and no one can connect to the ftp. So I can't test it out yet, but for the time being it seems like they have a pretty easy to use interface and control panel with tons of features. Looking forward to using it when its back up.

peteyb383
05-12-2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.leadhoster.com/

250MB Disk Space
6GB Traffic
2 Domains Hosting
1 MySQL Databases
5 Emails
FTP Access
PHP Support
Perl Support
Web File Manager

Absolutely FREE

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-13-2008, 05:36 AM
Thanks w4vy that one looks good. The freehostia one I came across a few days ago, but it wants all your billing information =O

Lol, just my luck. They had a ddos attack on their server yesterday or something and no one can connect to the ftp. So I can't test it out yet, but for the time being it seems like they have a pretty easy to use interface and control panel with tons of features. Looking forward to using it when its back up.
I have a few accounts with them. Not once have I had to give them a credit card number or anything.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum