View Full Version : fonts help

mowa
05-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi,

I'm using Freewebs and I'm building my page in HTML mode. The site's default font is Arial, which I don't like. So everytime I have to change the font and size, I would have to highlight the paragraph and change it in the drop down box. I was wondering if I can make it so that Verdana(size 3) will become my default font, so I don't have to keep changing it. And where do I put it? In the <body> tag?

Thanks,,

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Can you use CSS?

Meaning are you able to edit the actual html of your files or are you stuck with the Freewebs user interface?

Also I suggest you learn to actually code HTML rather than rely on some program to do it for you. You wouldn't be in this situation if you knew how to as you wouldn't need freewebs to make the pages for you.

Softix
05-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Yea Lern CSS and you can make it the font you want and everyone will see it that way

Apostropartheid
05-11-2008, 01:22 AM
It looks like he can access the HTML, seeing as he’s asking where to put the declaration.
You do need to learn CSS. You can then carry over everything from fonts to backgrounds, links styles to opacity over multiple files.

Softix
05-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi,

I'm using Freewebs and I'm building my page in HTML mode. The site's default font is Arial, which I don't like. So everytime I have to change the font and size, I would have to highlight the paragraph and change it in the drop down box. I was wondering if I can make it so that Verdana(size 3) will become my default font, so I don't have to keep changing it. And where do I put it? In the <body> tag?

Thanks,,

only 1posts and then left this forums? how can we help him if he wont listen to us... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum