View Full Version : To highlight multiple selected values in listbox using struts

mallik83
05-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Hi..

I have a registration form where i am using a listbox where we can select multiple values.I am storing these values concatenating with commas(for eg. A,B,C).Now i have to update this registration form, so i have to retrieve these values and to highlight the previously selected values.
I have the idea that first i have to retrieve that field from database and split the commas and then i have to write the code in the front end to display the values.
But in real time i m unable to display in front end.

Thanks,

Cheers
mallik

ricardoz
05-07-2008, 10:33 PM
It's not quite clear what you need. If you want to pre-select values for a select field in a JSP page before it's presented to the user (ie they are loaded from a database), you should construct the <option> or <html: option> tags with a loop and append "selected='selected'" to those stored.

padmajap13
10-06-2009, 09:07 AM
HI mallik83 ,
I need ur code.NOw i have to include this code for requirement.Pls share the code for this

Thanks in advance

padmajap13
10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
pls share the code for this requriment very veryUrgent!!!!

Fou-Lu
10-06-2009, 09:19 AM
pls share the code for this requriment very veryUrgent!!!!

This thread is 1.5 years old. It is highly improbable that the original poster will return to share their code.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum