View Full Version : Homepage Review :)
04-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi! Before I get started - can someone review what I have so far of my Homepage.
Here is the URL: http://www.exitfegs.co.uk/wifee/w1.html
(thanks to effpeetee for hosting this for a few days/months)
04-29-2008, 06:07 PM
All things are reviewed in FF2
Well the menu slides off the layout and to the left. The header is almost invisible with how dark your wifee.co.uk image is. The bottom has a huge Copyright, is that necessary? Usually they are smaller and more integrated with the footer.
I have no idea what Enlighten Your Simming means...and your image doesn't make any sense to me. The actual border is very nice and I like it a lot.
Don't use the <font> tag!
You don't yet have much of a layout for your actual page, so it makes it hard to review. I have no idea how or what you will be putting on it.
04-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Thanks for your reply:
1. The menu shoudlnt slide off, I have FF and it should be like that as I've tested it on my friends computer which has FF2 :(
2. Ill change the colour of the banner
3. The large copyright is necessary. :)
4. The tagline is 'Enlighten Your Simming Experience' and I think you havn't played the Sims :)
5. Sorry about that! Ill change it and the CSS
6. Thank's for the comment about the border :)
7. I will be putting Sims information, downloads, news and more on it.
04-29-2008, 06:38 PM
The centering is a bit off. You need to fix that. Part of it’s cut off at the size I keep my browser at.
And why is it necessary? It doesn’t look so to me. It’s not the right year, which doesn’t make much sense as people could argue a case to nick what you have, well, this year. That’s something I would modify…
I would put The Sims in the title. As far as simming is concerned, there are loads of things it could be—how do I know it’s not Sony’s Home…thing, not quite sure of the name.
04-29-2008, 06:46 PM
1. Mabey the large copyright will catch on :)
2. I will change the simming tagline
3. What do you mean by 'Not so sure of the name.'?
04-29-2008, 09:00 PM
PS: You can't really close a thread unless you are a mod, and why would you want to stop people from being able to provide helpful information?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.