View Full Version : Reputation points

binaryWeapon
03-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Alright, this may be an ignorant question, but is there any way to view your reputation points?

I may be missing something obvious; I've done it before. For a few months I didn't see the avatar section on the control panel, so I thought you had to have a higher rank to have an avvy :p

Inigoesdr
03-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Your latest rep shows up in the main page of your UserCP.

binaryWeapon
03-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Hmmm. Not seeing it. Perhaps I haven't gotten any reps? (lol)

CFMaBiSmAd
03-05-2008, 03:57 AM
The reputation icon/button is fairly well hidden in plain sight. Unless you know what it is, and many of the members on the receiving end of the help don't, it does not get used.

_Aerospace_Eng_
03-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Don't know about that. I have 227 rep points according to my control panel.

TheShaner
03-05-2008, 04:50 PM
When you click User CP, you have a list of the threads you are subscribed to, under that your infractions are listed (only if you have had any), and underneath that is a list of the reputation you've received with links to the threads. There is a number in the title of this box on the right side listing how much rep points you have. Again, this only shows if you have reputation.

Judging by the title you have when hovering over your gray rep box underneath your name (where the rest of us have green boxes), you most likely have never received any reputation.

-Shane

binaryWeapon
03-06-2008, 01:21 AM
OK, thank you everyone. I just got repped and *viola* green box and all my reputation points. A hefty 11... watch out Aero, here I come!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum