View Full Version : Uploading a Flash site

02-24-2008, 02:22 PM
This question is probably really silly to all you people who do such a great job of helping everyone and know Flash, but I am new to web design using Flash.
I am not sure which files I need to upload to the server to get the site working. I thought it was meant to be the swf file and the html that was generated when I published the site but it doesn't seem to work. The site looks like it is loaded when I go to the URL but nothing is able to be clicked on. The swf file works fine on my computer so I assume I have that bit right.Am I missing something when I upload maybe? Or have I stuffed up somewhere else?
I really am clueless and any help or ideas of where to find help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.:)

02-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Yes you are correct, you need the swf and the html generated. It would help if you posted a link to your page because its likely you uploaded something incorrectly.

03-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Thank you for your reply Aerospace_Eng_. I did manage to sort that problem just before my computer died. Sorry to not reply sooner. Thanks for all your help.:thumbsup: