View Full Version : If.. Else Statement Troubles ex:Call to undefined function: isoldversion()

ChrisVersion2
02-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have withecho.php that is a “lite” version of my bigger script. I know if it echoed “run formmail script” that everything worked so I moved to the next step of putting my formmail script in the "Else" Statement that says “echo "run form mail script"

When I run the new script with the form mail programming I get errors like “Call to undefined function: isoldversion()”
I know that script is wicked long, I got that from the guy who is doing the encryption, and the program when alone in its own file works fine. It’s when I try to paste into the withecho.php I have the problems.

So right now I have it the form is submitted to withecho.php and if its not a citi bank card it displays “run form mail script”

Is there a way to just pass the variables that were submitted to with echo.php to the php script with my formail programming?

Only if it is not a Citibank card?

If you could give me any advice on why it’s doing that it would be great, I’m pouring over the W3schools site to learn it, and I understand it much better, but I’m afraid that the logic behind this problem is eluding me.

http://www.lgw.com/DEV/test.zip is my PHP source code, the "lite" version called withecho.php and the much larger one with withformmail.php

Regards,
Chris K.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum