View Full Version : FREE quality hosting! (limited time) testers required!

krycek
01-21-2003, 12:49 PM
OK a lot of you here know me, and some know that among other things I offer hosting.

Well, I have recently expanded my hosting network and I am looking for people to use my latest setup before it goes public. Although I will say it is for "testing" there should be no difference between what you will get now and what there will be when it is properly launched, i.e. you will not experience lots of trouble etc.

Everything should be smooth-running by now but I need a few people to use my services and ask me questions and give me feedback so that I can fine-tune things before public launch.

Everyone who helps me by doing this will of course not be charged anything for the testing period (that would be very cheeky! :p) and also they will receive favorable discounts and benefits etc. if they choose to continue as a paying customer once the testing period is over.

The testing period will be at the very least two to four weeks before the launch takes place, but I am guaranteeing a free three month period to all testers. This will also help me to continue monitoring feedback more successfully as people start signing up.

Now a little info about me, and the actual hosting on offer. :)

I currently have over 260 client accounts which has led to the need to expand. I do no advertising and all my clients have so far come about through referrals. I like to place my emphasis on the quality of the hosting I provide and also the service and support - and the price :) I do not really need the money (i.e. this isn't my primary source of income) and I basically started offering hosting because I need to host some of my own sites, and thought I may as well do other people's, too. That was over two years ago.

There is no website up yet and I would not link to it if there were, because I am being careful about the rules of these forums as concern advertising etc. I am also not going to publish any prices in this post, because the point is to gain testers, rather than advertise my services.

Also there is no ticket system or automated billing system up yet but that is not necessary as you will not be billed. Support will be through email and MSN until launch, by which time the software will be in place.

Testers will receive the following facilities:

- Unlimited webspace
- Unlimited, fully-featured POP3 mail with SquirrelMail webmail
- Unlimited FTP (with anonymous FTP if necessary, and not for free)
- My own control panel (under testing)
- Urchin 4 webstats
- PHP 4.3.0 (latest stable build) with Zend Optimiser and other extras (see www.xe-group.net/phpinfo.php for current build details)
- MySQL 4.0.7 (with unlimited databases by request)
- Perl, CGI, Python
- SSH access (but no Telnet for security reasons)
- SSL (if necessary, and not for free)
- Unlimited web users
- Unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited domain aliases (pointing to one account)
- FrontPage extensions if required
- Cron scheduling if required
- Use of programs such as wget and gcc if required
- Automated data backups plus ability to perform own backups

The server is running RedHat Linux 8.0 with the latest version of Apache, all security updates etc., Bastille Firewall, SIM (System Integrity Monitor), mod_gzip for faster content delivery and more.

3Gb monthly data transfer will be allowed, and testers will be allowed to upload whatever they want so long as it is legal.

Note to mods: I have been very careful in writing this post, so that it stays within the forum rules. If you have a problem with any of it then please contact me and I will change the relevant section :)

If anyone wants to email me, please feel free to do so at:

krycek@soapi.com

Any questions, use that email address, or PM me, or post in this thread :)

Cheers all!

::] krycek [::

kwhubby
01-21-2003, 09:02 PM
wow!!! seriously, how are you hosting this, and how much are you paying for this, do you have a oc3 or whatever those crazy 150Mbps connections are, or are you just reselling server space and using somebody elses muti million dollar networks ??, sure I am interesting in testing! give me more info. and how much will you be charging later?

krycek
01-21-2003, 11:25 PM
Woah woah one question at a time! lol! :p

I am hosting this through dedicated servers (I now have five of them) all connected to a 1.5Gigabit pipe. Each server is 10MBit which is QUICK :D

However no it is not MY multi-million-dollar network lol!

The price I will be charging for the package I described will be $80 USD per year, with full support. Certain features may cost a small amount extra, for instance if help is needed setting custom stuff up.

There will also be a cheaper package with 1.5Gb/month bandwidth and no MySQL. Apart from that, identical offering, but at a cost of $40 USD per year.

Anyone going over their bandwidth allowance will be charged $3 USD per Gb per month (does not apply to testers).

Anyone wanting hosting other than that covered by those two packages (i.e. more bandwidth etc.) should describe their needs and usage and ask for a custom quote.

Like I say, I am in no hurry because my life does not depend on this :) TBH it's more like a hobby! Testers can sign up immediately if they get in touch and supply a few details.

Any more questions? :)

PS - "how much are you paying for this" erm, I can't reveal that but it's not cheap lol :p

zoobie
01-22-2003, 12:05 PM
If you have trubbs finding testers, I know of a forum where they'd practically trip over themselves trying to signup. Bandwidth seems a tad short. Just what happens after the test period? They're offered a super deal? ;)

krycek
01-22-2003, 02:54 PM
I am not sure what will happen after the trial period... although I have some nice deals in mind ;)

As for the bandwidth, look at the price :p ...and the features. Like I say, different packages can be made with a custom quote, but hey this is part of the reason I want testers. If the bandwidth is indeed too low and gets complained about, I may well put it up :) I am not going to launch this publically until I am absolutely sure that everything is ready :)

Oh yeah, and could you tell me about that forum? PM me perhaps? Cheers! :p

zoobie
01-23-2003, 02:28 AM
It's not just for free web space but you could try posting @ www.freewebspace.net in the "webhosting offers" forum. You'll probably have to give them a 'deal' of course once the testing is over...;)

krycek
01-26-2003, 01:11 AM
ok, I have nearly all the tester spaces full now, so if you are thinking about it, think quickly! :D

zoobie
01-26-2003, 07:44 AM
Which host is yours? :D

krycek
01-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by zoobie
Which host is yours? :D

...eh? Do you mean who am I hosted with or who am I?

I run my own dedicated servers and own nameservers.

l3vi
03-02-2003, 01:36 AM
R u still offering free hosting? If so, I am interested.

krycek
03-02-2003, 02:01 AM
yes... sort of...

Basically, stage one of the testing is complete. I chose 20 people to help with that and all went fine. For stage two, I will need some more people, but that will not be for about two weeks or so.

See, I used to use Ensim as a control panel for my clients etc. and indeed I still do, on those servers that have clients who started off with Ensim.

However there are lots of problems with Ensim. I want to be able to offer extra features and also stay up-to-date with software (which I prefer to compile from source) and I cannot do this with Ensim - it will break.

Hence I have spent the last few months researching alternatives. CPanel is about the same as Ensim, and Plesk is out of the question, as is H-Sphere. There are some free panels, but web://cp is beta and unreliable, SimpleCP has not got many features and is ugly, ISPman is not much better, and the best panel is ababa v3 which will not be released for another two or three months.

So, I decided to use one server purely for testing and development. I am soon to be relaunching my hosting company (because I have a lot of clients now) however I have no more room to take on more clients right now. All my current servers are full to capacity and I have enough work maintaining them at the moment, what with Ensim breaking etc. (I actually have over 100 clients ready to sign up as soon as the new stuff is launched).

So, on my testing and development server I am developing my own control panel. It is very much under wraps however I need people to help me test it, and the best way of doing that is to get ordinary people and offer free hosting while I work on the code. This means that from time to time there may be problems with the software (which however will not influence other services) or brief interrupts in service if I have to restart a service or reboot the server.

So long as you understand what the free hosting is all about, I would be happy to include you as a tester, and anyone else too. Simply PM me with your details and I will let you know if and when I need you :)

Cheers

meow
03-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Thank you, thank you for your kind words about ababa . :p

Just for the record, there's no set timeframe for the release. 2-3months? It may be one month and it may be 4. Time will tell. ;)

krycek
03-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by meow
Thank you, thank you for your kind words about ababa . :p

Just for the record, there's no set timeframe for the release. 2-3months? It may be one month and it may be 4. Time will tell. ;)

Ahhhh sorry about the estimate - it was entirely my own estimate based upon what Yupapa has said in the ababa forums :) I think it was not inaccurate ;)

As for kind words - I for one am eagerly waiting for the release of ababa v3; it looks awesome! However, saying that I need a good CP now and hence I decided to spend time trying to make my own, with some success so far. My intention is that, once ababa v3 is released, I may be able to compare the two and inform Yupapa about some ways to enhance or improve ababa (as I am purposefully taking a completely different approach). That said, I doubt that I will have much to say, as ababa v3 looks truely excellent! :D

hallj999
03-04-2003, 05:49 PM
mememememee! if there are any space left ill help out, my email is hallj999@hotmail.com , is there a page to go to so i can sign up, i hope i iant missed the chance. joe

krycek
03-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by hallj999
mememememee! if there are any space left ill help out, my email is hallj999@hotmail.com , is there a page to go to so i can sign up, i hope i iant missed the chance. joe

Duly noted :)

It will be appoximately two weeks until the next stage of testing - everything is on hold at the moment because I am moving house next week, hence I will be pretty busy.

hallj999
03-05-2003, 05:04 PM
well you know where i am mate if u need me!!:thumbsup:

Morgoth
03-20-2003, 06:11 AM
What about ASP support, I don't see it listed, is that not included?
Why not?

krycek
03-20-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Morgoth
What about ASP support, I don't see it listed, is that not included?
Why not?

I run Linux servers, not Windows. Hence I don't give ASP support. Well, that's not entirely true - I offer mod_asp, which allows basic ASP support but not to the level of ASP on a Windows server.

The only other option would be to use Chillisoft ASP, or something similar, and the cost is a waste of money seeing as hardly anyone wants ASP.

I personally vastly prefer PHP to ASP for oh-so-many reasons - unfortunately, my work dictates that every now and again I have to use ASP but hey, that's life.

So the short answer is, because I don't run Windows servers hence I will probably never offer "proper" ASP support. :)

mattover-matter
03-20-2003, 09:20 AM
How much does it cost to get something like this setup?
How much would it cost me to run a normal sized site on my own computer?
How much would it cost me to run a big sized(dynamicdrive.com) site on my own computer?

Or, less detail:
How much monthly(normal)?
How much monthly(big)?
How much setup(normal)?
how much setup(big)?

Would it be cheaper to get a host, or host my own? Also, would my electric bills be super up? will my internet connection be SSSLLLOOOWWW?

hallj999
03-20-2003, 11:09 AM
are you into the second stage of testing yet mate? id love to get me hands on some decent space for a while, give me chance to test out me website to its full capacity, hAsAaKi

krycek
03-20-2003, 01:11 PM
are you into the second stage of testing yet mate? id love to get me hands on some decent space for a while, give me chance to test out me website to its full capacity, hAsAaKi

I'm getting set up for the second stage to begin this weekend ;) I can't tell you TOO much, but it will be pretty good... the packages have been re-thought-out, and there's a lot of extras...

I have a couple more servers that I am setting up right now, so, I'll be getting in touch with people over the next few days :)

krycek
03-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Wow Matt, that's a lot of questions...! :p

Originally posted by mattover-matter

Something like what...? The packages I offer start quite cheaply at $40 per year, however, if you want your own dedicated server... well, put it this way, I offer managed dedicated servers starting from $250 per month. It's a bit cheaper to manage your own, but it's still a lot of money...

Hmmm, well, nothing, and, a lot. You can host your own site, but you will have all kinds of problems. Static IP, security and upkeep, and then bandwidth... that's the killer! It'll cost you far too much to be effective, otherwise you will only ever have a slow site.

How much would it cost me to run a big sized(dynamicdrive.com) site on my own computer?

OK, DynamicDrive is pretty big. I estimate they get around, ooooh, um, a few million hits per month...? (I haven't got any accurate stats lol :P) However, I expect they use a few hundred gigs of bandwidth monthly, and probably use up to a meg or so per second at times - perhaps more. (I wish I had some figures!)

To get enough bandwidth from home you're looking at a T1 or preferably a T3. However, that will never compare to something like an OC3... and will cost you per year, more than you probably earn :p

Or, less detail:

...from your own PC...? Nothing other than your ISP charges for broadband and a static IP. Say, 30 per month? The dollar equivalent, I don't know - isn't broadband cheaper in the states...? Around $30 then? That's if you can manage with low bandwidth. Otherwise, a decent hosting package will set you back around $40 to $100 per year, which is a lot different.

How much monthly(big)?

For your own T1 or T3, a LOT. You're talking thousands.
For me to quote on a site like DynamicDrive I would need some stats but you're not looking at anywhere near as much money. A few hundred dollars per month maybe.

How much setup(normal)?
how much setup(big)?

Setup is a difficult one... I'd rather I pass on that other than say, one to two months worth of your charges, as your setup costs. However, I don't charge for setup fees in the majority of cases ;)

Would it be cheaper to get a host, or host my own? Also, would my electric bills be super up? will my internet connection be SSSLLLOOOWWW?
Far cheaper, and better, to get a "proper" host. Doing it yourself can appear fun, but it's got loads of problems involved :p I'd forget it, and get a hosting package :) ...I've got some that might interest you... lol! ;)

hallj999
03-20-2003, 03:34 PM
soz for pestering butim sick of my bloody tripod space, its the best thing i can get with hph and my sql that doesnt cost money, im only a poor student. mAsAaKi

mouse
03-20-2003, 03:50 PM
What kind of hardware are you using? how many users per cpu. how much ram etc.? Will higher paying customers get less cluttered servers? more powerful ones?

Just wondering, as the resident hardware buff. :)

krycek
03-20-2003, 05:25 PM
soz for pestering butim sick of my bloody tripod space, its the best thing i can get with hph and my sql that doesnt cost money, im only a poor student. mAsAaKi

heheh, now worries mate :D

but I use php, not hph ;) LOL :p

krycek
03-20-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by mouse
What kind of hardware are you using? how many users per cpu. how much ram etc.? Will higher paying customers get less cluttered servers? more powerful ones?

Just wondering, as the resident hardware buff. :)

OK, ok, I knew someone would ask that :p

Hardware:

Dual Xeon 2.0GHz, 2Gb RAM, 2x76Gb SCSI RAID
Dual Xeon 2.0GHz, 1Gb RAM, 2x120Gb RAID
Pentium 4 2.0GHz, 1.5Gb RAM, 2x80Gb RAID
Pentium 4 2.0GHz, 1.0Gb RAM, 2x80Gb RAID
Celeron 1.3GHz, 1.0Gb RAM, 60Gb HDD
Celeron 1.3GHz, 0.5Gb RAM, 60Gb HDD

That's 8 servers... 3 of them are brand new (2 being set up now and one for the weekend) and 1 more is 4 weeks old.

All servers utilise full 100Mbps NIC cards, fully burstable, on a series of fully redundant OC3s etc.

The way I organise things is basically according to resources. If a server is going above a certain load point then I examine which sites are using the resources. I will then put more intensive sites onto the faster servers and the quieter sites onto the slower servers.

One of the Celerons is my development server - I muck around with it a lot and test stuff out.

One Pentium 4 is lined up to be a games server - this is one of the ones I am setting up right now. The other new server is the top Xeon which I am setting up for a new client who is going to use the whole server.

The third recent server is another Pentium 4 that I am going to use for stage two of my testing etc. moving towards production stage within a few weeks.

Out of the ones that are left, the other Xeon and another Pentium 4 are dedicated to individual clients with big requirements. The remaining Pentium 4 and Celeron are currently hosting 260-odd sites between them.

I'm aiming to fit around 150 more sites in with the new server, before I hit the next phase when I am going to buy another couple of servers.

I tend to plough most of the money I make from hosting etc. back into buying more servers lol :p I kinda earn enough as a freelance programmer as it is, and this all started when I wanted some space for myself and my own sites. That was two or three years ago now and I have gone from a virtual hosting account with 6 domains, to having 8 servers :D

I personally concentrate on developing new software and writing admin guides etc. and as the servers pay for themselves it gives me that opportunity :)

...so, kinda more info than you asked for, but there we go... oh yes, and they all have names... :D

hallj999
03-20-2003, 05:39 PM
spelling was never a strong point of mine:confused: but persistance is:D

krycek
03-20-2003, 05:43 PM
spelling was never a strong point of mine:confused: but persistance is:D

lol :p :)

hallj999
03-20-2003, 05:57 PM
argggggg im tired, cheers for all your help krycek this forums becoming my number 1 resource for info, lol, HASSAKI

kwhubby
03-21-2003, 09:47 PM
I know somebody who doing somehting like you are krycek
, and hes gonna be able to give me (me/other friends only (not for public since he would not make any $$if he gave everybody deals like that, lol)) uddles at about 6$ per month, i don't remember what the specific stats were, yet equiv to about 30$-60$ per month on many other server hosting companies.

ps... do you supply any lower cost plans for peeps who just want a little space, (like 9$ per month for lets say 200megs, 2gig a month, php, asp, cgi...?). I might be able to refer some peeps to u if you do.

krycek
03-21-2003, 09:57 PM
listen to yourself! :p

"$9 per month" - that would be $108 per year! My most expensive package is only $80 per year - anything above that is custom quoted! :)

I do two basic packages - $40 and $80 per year respectively. Yes, per YEAR not per month! :D I challenge you to find better value anywhere! :p

See, I don't do this for profit. All the money I make goes straight back into more servers. I do this because I like it, and I like messing around with my servers :) the money pays for a development server, for a start :)

mattover-matter
03-22-2003, 04:08 AM
I would like you to be my host whenever I get my site up :rolleyes:

Do I still get a "super deal"? :D

I just will have to buy some bandwith hehe. I thought a host would cost like $80 a month.

Originally posted by krycek
Wow Matt, that's a lot of questions...! :p

Something like what...? The packages I offer start quite cheaply at $40 per year, however, if you want your own dedicated server... well, put it this way, I offer managed dedicated servers starting from $250 per month. It's a bit cheaper to manage your own, but it's still a lot of money...

Hmmm, well, nothing, and, a lot. You can host your own site, but you will have all kinds of problems. Static IP, security and upkeep, and then bandwidth... that's the killer! It'll cost you far too much to be effective, otherwise you will only ever have a slow site.

OK, DynamicDrive is pretty big. I estimate they get around, ooooh, um, a few million hits per month...? (I haven't got any accurate stats lol :P) However, I expect they use a few hundred gigs of bandwidth monthly, and probably use up to a meg or so per second at times - perhaps more. (I wish I had some figures!)

To get enough bandwidth from home you're looking at a T1 or preferably a T3. However, that will never compare to something like an OC3... and will cost you per year, more than you probably earn :p

...from your own PC...? Nothing other than your ISP charges for broadband and a static IP. Say, 30 per month? The dollar equivalent, I don't know - isn't broadband cheaper in the states...? Around $30 then? That's if you can manage with low bandwidth. Otherwise, a decent hosting package will set you back around $40 to $100 per year, which is a lot different.

For your own T1 or T3, a LOT. You're talking thousands.
For me to quote on a site like DynamicDrive I would need some stats but you're not looking at anywhere near as much money. A few hundred dollars per month maybe.

Setup is a difficult one... I'd rather I pass on that other than say, one to two months worth of your charges, as your setup costs. However, I don't charge for setup fees in the majority of cases ;)

Far cheaper, and better, to get a "proper" host. Doing it yourself can appear fun, but it's got loads of problems involved :p I'd forget it, and get a hosting package :) ...I've got some that might interest you... lol! ;)

So, it would just be more money than its worth. You can be my host, until I find a better one:rolleyes: Which, unfortuneatly(ugh) will probably take awhile

krycek
03-22-2003, 09:09 AM
I would like you to be my host whenever I get my site up :rolleyes:

Do I still get a "super deal"? :D

I just will have to buy some bandwith hehe. I thought a host would cost like $80 a month.

So, it would just be more money than its worth. You can be my host, until I find a better one:rolleyes: Which, unfortuneatly(ugh) will probably take awhile

a "better one"? Is there such a thing? :eek: lol :p

yeah you get super deals - everyone does :) and whatever your needs, as they expand, so can your package :)

mouse
03-22-2003, 09:34 AM
lol, pre-discounted for the customer's pleasure. :D

I really like the idea of building a server; I've gone from overclocking the bejesus out of my system for maximum performance to wanting a silent but adequately powerful system. A server throws in space and power consumption requirements too. Would be fun to do.

krycek
03-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by mouse
lol, pre-discounted for the customer's pleasure. :D

I really like the idea of building a server; I've gone from overclocking the bejesus out of my system for maximum performance to wanting a silent but adequately powerful system. A server throws in space and power consumption requirements too. Would be fun to do.

heheh :)

beat this: I built a system for my brother and clocked his Athlon XP 1700 from 1463MHz to 2185MHz :p that's 230MHz FSB (x9.5) RAM is at 345MHz (ratio 4/3) and it's stable for 3 months now at around 50'C... :D

mouse
03-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Okay :p:D

I have 2.7GHz with my B0 stepping P4 2.4A with RDRAM. I've managed over 2.8 but it doesn't seem to wanna do it again :rolleyes: I'm in the process of trying to watercool with a Danger Den Maze 2 and do a vcore mod to the mobo, so I should manage maybe 150-200MHz more and also get a bit of silence. :D

My previous two chips have been a 1.8A which reached 2.6GHz, this was a better chip than the one I use now :rolleyes: and a 1.7 Willamette which got to 2329MHz, a speed I've not seen equalled with a 1.7 on air.

The Athlon performs better with the ram in sync, ie 1:1, does it not? But I suppose if you insist on a 230MHz bus :eek: then you've not nuch choice without buying silly memory.

krycek
03-24-2003, 06:53 PM
lol, not bad, although why you changed chips? I don't know...

FSB is mega-important, I would rather have a massive FSB and a lower clock speed than the other way around. The performance difference is VERY noticeable.

Silly memory... well, I always buy Kingmax. I swear by TinyBGA - it's great! My bro's PC had 333MHz RAM in it but I was expecting it to go higher than it did - I've gotten great results before, but this batch did not want to run too quick, perhaps it was because the system is DDR2 and there were two sticks running in tandem :D (even better performance ;))

I always try to avoid watercooling etc, a good HSF is not too expensive and by the time you buy unusual cooling equipment, the money would get you a faster CPU anyway :p plus you risk damage to your system etc. and wait a bit longer and of course the chips will be even cheaper :)

On thing, do you like SCSI? I tend to not use it - my beautiful Maxtors are ultra-quick and well-priced, and of course I always use RAID... so I cannot justify the extra cost of SCSI.

mouse
03-24-2003, 07:28 PM
I changed as I hoped to get a reasonable clocking chip. In hindsight not such a great idea, a lower chip allowing higher fsb's would have been better.

I'm not into scsi, never used it and have no plans to. I've run my pair of Maxtor 8 oem's in Raid 0 to good effect. Considering the price of the drives performance is pretty good and my mobo has Raid too so I don't need a controller card. The new Western Digital 10 000rpm SATA disks look pretty good too. I prefer not to use raid 0 as, thanks to windows xp, I've lost data through software failure and obviously there's a greater risk of hardware failure there too.

I'm trying to hold off more upgrades until PCI Express and the Prescott core P4's come, although I've an urge to get one of the coming Northwood C 800MHz fsb chips and a Dual DDR mobo.

Having a fast chip isn't the point for me I don't think. I suppose I like pushing what I've already got. I use a GeForce 3 Ti500 card which was he fastest available 18 months ago but now I'm having fun overclocking it, and maybe even watercooling it [both gpu and ram :D] just for laughs really, aswell as silence. The only parts of my watercooling I've bought is the cpu block which cost 40 shipped from Danger Den and will fit both socket A and 478 and the pump which was 20, other parts are a car heater matrix which cost 7 and will beat any commercial watercooling radiator. Entirely sensible, see? :D

mattover-matter
03-24-2003, 09:33 PM
these other hosting companies are making THAT much profit? Those greedy ****ards :D I am looking at 100 a month for brinkster's best package. I not sure if that could support a large forum like these :-}

Which should I do? Tell people about these forums, but that will make him lose quality?

or, keep it hush hush and hog im to ourselves?

:thumbsup: Hey, do you have a website?

krycek
03-24-2003, 11:38 PM
Heheh - yes they DO make a lot of profit :) But I'm not after tonnes of cash (well not from hosting) - I just want to earn enough from it to pay for my servers, coz I need servers :D

I don't mind if you hog me or tell people about me - for the past three months I have had to tell people that I can't help them, because my servers have been as full as I want them. I've spent a couple of months preparing the next phase of my expansion, and I've just bought my new servers, and I am half way through setting them up.

I will be getting in touch this week with the people that have put their names forward for testing, as phase two is starting next weekend :)

Oh yeah, and the new website will launch in the next week or so :D

mattover-matter
03-25-2003, 01:36 AM
cuz I would be a bad tester. But, whenever it is complete, make sure you let me know :-}

Mhtml
04-02-2003, 01:47 PM

Or, less detail:
How much monthly(big)?
How much setup(normal)?
how much setup(big)?

Would it be cheaper to get a host, or host my own? Also, would my electric bills be super up? will my internet connection be SSSLLLOOOWWW? I suggest you start another thread dedicated to this Matt.

krycek
04-02-2003, 05:54 PM
heheh, I should probably point out to anyone who feels like posting here, that I made a new thread for phase two:

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17151

anything to do with my hosting should be posted there :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum