View Full Version : Css And Javascript

ldsnodden
01-19-2003, 04:15 PM
Could anybody please look at this site: http://www.chesterfieldra.wtcsites.com/home.htm. I have set up a 'site personalisation' system but the css script I have is changing what happens to the hyperlink when you hover over it. I still want to keep my css text but dont want a hover affect on this particular part. Thanks in anticipation,
Liam :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :confused:

mordred
01-19-2003, 05:41 PM
...uhm... which links do you mean and what effect shall not take place? Can you post the source code which is not working correctly?

ldsnodden
01-19-2003, 07:15 PM
when you hover personalise this site the text changes from verdana to arial size 2. How do I change this

Stoffel
01-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Is it my fault or is the page removed?

mordred
01-19-2003, 07:53 PM
<SCRIPT>
document.write("Welcome <b>" + Who() + "</b>. You have been here <b>" + Count() +

"</b> time(s). Last time you visited was <b>" + When() +"</b>.")
</SCRIPT> <A HREF="JavaScript:set()"> Click here to personalise this site.</A>

</body>
</html>

hmh... that's interesting... a closing </html> tag in the middle of the document. You should be lucky the page displays somehow at all. And the rest was terribly unstructured and disorganized. Please post the source of the script that's responsible for the link transformation and we can have a look at it. If this is only a CSS problem, you're in the wrong forum anyways.

ldsnodden
01-20-2003, 06:22 PM
How can I organize it as well! Its attached

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum