View Full Version : Please...help me!!!!!!!! I so don't know where to go =(

i_need_you
01-24-2008, 10:12 PM
So umm...I'm a band geek. I'm proud to be one. I'm also a drum cors geek. Proud of that, too. Computer geek? Not so much? I want to be. I tried to take a class, but, as you see, I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum for what I'm going to ask. You know those virtual communities? Not just the ones where there is a message board and you role play, but ones where you actually interact? Like hogwartslive.com, i think it is. You interact. But how do it? I so want to make one for a drum corps, you know?

oesxyl
01-24-2008, 11:10 PM
So umm...I'm a band geek. I'm proud to be one. I'm also a drum cors geek. Proud of that, too. Computer geek? Not so much? I want to be. I tried to take a class, but, as you see, I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum for what I'm going to ask. You know those virtual communities? Not just the ones where there is a message board and you role play, but ones where you actually interact? Like hogwartslive.com, i think it is. You interact. But how do it? I so want to make one for a drum corps, you know?

I have no idea what do you looking for, but I try to help.

I search with google for "interactive drum corps" and give 52,000 links, so
I pick up the first one:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104900&st=10&p=2034960&#entry2034960

I hope this help, if not try to do the same think with this expression or other what fit to what you need, :)

best regards

gnomeontherun
01-26-2008, 07:33 AM
For the record, this is not the forum. This should go under General Web Discussion. Also, to get the best help you should try to be as clear and to the point as possible.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum