View Full Version : Ad management on website: Please help

01-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Hello Gurus,

I want to have banner ads on my website, so I can start making some money. I am a novice in the area on Internet Advertising. Could you please help me and answer the questions below?

1) I want a very easy way to manage the ads on the site (place and rotate ads on different pages, get money from the advertisers for the ads they place etc..) . PLUS, I also want a very easy way for the advertisers to submit ads, make payment and view the stats.
What is the best way for this? Would using a ad management script like Openads or Revsense serve the purpose?

2) I want to manage the ads myself and also use other ad networks like Turn or Adsense. Can I manage both using any ad management script?

3) Most things I have found so far, are a bit complex. I want to make it as simple as possible; for me and my advertisers. For example, an advertiser should be able to just upload his banner ad, make a payment and it will appear automatically on my website; simple. Is it possible?

Please also give any other suggestions or tips you may have.

Thanks a lot in advance...

01-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Do any of these help?
I'm not sure if any of those track stats or not. I just Googled banner management script.