View Full Version : Feedback on a logo

losse
12-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi there
Just wondering if I could get some feedback/suggestions on this logo design?
http://www.omis.ca/logo_final.jpg

oesxyl
12-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi there
Just wondering if I could get some feedback/suggestions on this logo design?
http://www.omis.ca/logo_final.jpg

it suggest me:
[1] "take care of african child" or
[2] "africa take care of his child".
If that is your message, is there, :).
It's not clear if [1] is what I feel or is only a massmedia influence.

- a logo must be used on many media, if I understand what a logo is, how it look on paper, or if is black and white or if you scale it?

I like it, :thumbsup:

best regards and happy holidays.

losse
12-27-2007, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I was able to convey that message in the logo...

What do you think of the colours? Originally I was trying to use the african colours but wasn't too sure if the colours clashed of it it looked too tacky?! Any thoughtS?

oesxyl
12-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I was able to convey that message in the logo...
which one? [1] or [2] ? IMO is a difference, "who care".

What do you think of the colours? Originally I was trying to use the african colours but wasn't too sure if the colours clashed of it it looked too tacky?! Any thoughtS?
I don't know what mean african colours, can you provide a sample?
some times first impulse is the best, :D
I like how it is now, I'm not an artist, just consumer, :). If I see I can tell you what I think.

best regards

losse
12-27-2007, 04:24 AM
you were right with [1]... a friend is having a fund raiser to adopt a child from south africa...

You're absolutely right... if the feeling is there than it must be right... Having created the logo, and done so many adjustments, I never know if it's right or not... that's why I need another set of eyes...

oesxyl
12-27-2007, 04:37 AM
you were right with [1]... a friend is having a fund raiser to adopt a child from south africa...

You're absolutely right... if the feeling is there than it must be right... Having created the logo, and done so many adjustments, I never know if it's right or not... that's why I need another set of eyes...

you allready have something well done, and if you have enough time you could try the african colour version.

best regards

sbhakta
12-27-2007, 04:38 AM
need to work on hand and child

losse
12-27-2007, 04:59 AM
thanks sbhakta... in what way do you think I should work on them? I didn't want it to be an image... more like a drawing...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum