View Full Version : How do i delete my account?

dregondrahl
12-20-2007, 05:11 PM
I want to delete my account, because dregondrahl is not a made up one, i used it from someone else, and i did not realise they didnt want me to, and they are a bit mad with me, so i want to delete my account on here please, and cant find out how, please can someone help me.

sorry dregond :(

Philip M
12-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't think you can delete your account, as it would mess up your previous posts in earlier threads.

Naturally you do not have to post using this name again - and you can re-register under a different screen name.

Or you can flame someone, post advertising etc. and get yourself banned. :D:D:D

PaulC2K
12-20-2007, 06:12 PM
you've not posted in 6 months, and then decide to reappear asking for the account you claim you shouldnt be on, to now be deleted?? You want them to delete an account that you shouldnt have posted on, because it wasnt your account, yet continue to post on.

Couldnt you think of a better excuse for whatever bizarre reason you'd like that account deleting?? maybe the truth would make more sense.

Javascript area was definately the best place to ask though, well done.

Inigoesdr
12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I don't think you can delete your account, as it would mess up your previous posts in earlier threads.
WA can delete it, but the posts will stay. You just won't be able to see any userinfo besides the username.

Javascript area was definately the best place to ask though, well done.
Well played, sir. :thumbsup:

marek_mar
12-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Why not ask for a name change? It would be simpler and it would fit your needs better.

WA
12-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Yep, in this case, it seems better to just change your username to something else. Please pm me with what you'd like your new name to be.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum