View Full Version : Website Suggestions Round 2 dealsneaker.com
12-14-2007, 01:16 AM
12-20-2007, 05:23 PM
1) I love the color scheme - easy on the eyes and welcoming.
2) I like where the navigation is located... though I don't like your font size/color. Do something a little more creative.
3) The "About Us" page needs quite a bit more content. It doesn't tell me anything about you (the person or company).
4) Get rid of the ads on the left/right sides near the bottom. They extend your page pretty far, and are so far 'below the fold' that I doubt anyone will see them. If you are selling things on your site, why have AdSense?
5) On your homepage, why not have something colorful to attract the viewers' eyes directly to the middle of the page? Maybe add some text, news, video... something.
Overall, a really nice job. You just need to polish the finer details.
02-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Says its currently unavailable.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.