View Full Version : Unable to open this webpage - please help...

lashley
12-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Hi,

I am trying to access one of my site pages:
link removed

but my browser (both IE and firefox) is not loading it, but treating it as if was a download.

It seems that all files in the folder /links like this one too have same problem:
link removed

The rest of site pages all work great.

On the folder links/ which usually works perfectly there is installed a script from autolinkspro.com I did not make any changes at all, but today received the errors.

Any idea please?

Thanks a lot!
Karl

Arbitrator
12-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Any idea please?Your server is returning the HTTP header Content-Type: application/x-httpd-php5; presumably, what you want is Content-Type: text/html. You need to fix your server configuration so that it sends the desired MIME/media type.

It looks like you’re using Apache and PHP, so perhaps you accidently changed the media type somewhere with a .htaccess file or by use of the PHP header method.

oesxyl
12-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure but I beleave the problem is the extension of the page, is html and the server does not know what to do with php code.
try to rename the page as php and if work, add a ApplicationType handler, but this
slow down a litle your server.

The best solution, if that is the problem, is to rename all pages with php extension

lashley
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I removed the .htaccess file found in links/ and now this page works:
http://www.deletespyware-adware.com/links/resources.html

Not some of the others though... and I have no other .htaccess file

I don't wish to rename all the pages, cause it used to work before, so I prefer to fix what has happened wrong!

Thanks a lot!
Karl

lashley
12-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi,

The problem is solved today, automatically and I don't know why.
I also removed the links, cause someone told me it is better not to show those links...

Thanks a lot!
Karl

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum