PDA

View Full Version : logout undefined...

shyam
12-06-2007, 08:45 PM
usually when u click on logout a confirm dialog appeared asking u if u want to logout...after the hack it just says undefined...i hope this gets fixed in due time :)

WA
12-06-2007, 09:29 PM
I noticed this a few days ago as well, but hoping it was just me. Guess not. I'll post an update when it's fixed.

VIPStephan
12-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Funny how things have changed since CF was hacked. I noticed that the AJAX quick post/edit function is working really smoothly since “the incident”. :) Kudos!

WA
12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok, "undefined" error message solved. Just needed to update the relevant template.

I noticed that the AJAX quick post/edit function is working really smoothly since “the incident”.

Probably more to due with the upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin than the uninvited "helping hand".

abduraooft
12-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Ok, "undefined" error message solved. Just needed to update the relevant template.
not completely! The link at the bottom of the home page (Log Out User Name) still says "undefined".
I wonder did the hackers get the ftp access to edit all these files. (just asking for curiosity since I believe that i should be aware of all sorts to protect my codes from hackers ;))

WA
12-14-2007, 08:42 AM
The "undefined" message has nothing to do with the hacker actually. When I upgraded vBulletin to the latest version, I merely neglected to fully update all of the templates, this being one of the causalities from it.

Inigoesdr
12-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I wonder did the hackers get the ftp access to edit all these files

Not likely.. it was just an exploit giving admin access to vB.