View Full Version : logout undefined...

shyam
12-06-2007, 09:45 PM
usually when u click on logout a confirm dialog appeared asking u if u want to logout...after the hack it just says undefined...i hope this gets fixed in due time :)

WA
12-06-2007, 10:29 PM
I noticed this a few days ago as well, but hoping it was just me. Guess not. I'll post an update when it's fixed.

VIPStephan
12-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Funny how things have changed since CF was hacked. I noticed that the AJAX quick post/edit function is working really smoothly since “the incident”. :) Kudos!

WA
12-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Ok, "undefined" error message solved. Just needed to update the relevant template.

I noticed that the AJAX quick post/edit function is working really smoothly since “the incident”.

Probably more to due with the upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin than the uninvited "helping hand".

abduraooft
12-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Ok, "undefined" error message solved. Just needed to update the relevant template.
not completely! The link at the bottom of the home page (Log Out User Name) still says "undefined".
I wonder did the hackers get the ftp access to edit all these files. (just asking for curiosity since I believe that i should be aware of all sorts to protect my codes from hackers ;))

WA
12-14-2007, 09:42 AM
The "undefined" message has nothing to do with the hacker actually. When I upgraded vBulletin to the latest version, I merely neglected to fully update all of the templates, this being one of the causalities from it.

Inigoesdr
12-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I wonder did the hackers get the ftp access to edit all these files

Not likely.. it was just an exploit giving admin access to vB.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum