View Full Version : How would you rate your web design skills?

Nefrit
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
So .. let's see how we are doing in web design. How would you rate your design skills?

- beginner
- medium
- advanced

.. with all the lack of modesty I am capable of I would rate myself as advanced since I kinda did everything in this. I am a freelance designer and also work at a firm where I take care of the same things ...

How are you?:thumbsup: :confused:

VIPStephan
11-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Not sure whether or not I should report you as spammer…? You have three posts with annoying text colors and sizes and one of them being on the edge of actual relevance, and your signature looks a lot like you’re just trying to get some links to your site… I guess we’ll keep an eye on you!

srule_
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Are you sure you are "advanced" when you made this other thread:

I have a question regarding text in Photoshop. I'm using version 6 and I would like to produce text that is "hollow." That is to say, that it isn't filled in with a color, only an outline of the letters would be visible. I would also like to be able to vary the thickness of the outline, if possible. If this is possible, then is it also possible to place other images behind the text and still be able to see them through the hollow text?

Aceramic
11-30-2007, 04:37 PM
I was going to mention that. ;)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum