View Full Version : displaying products in multiple pages

Roshnie
11-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi
can any1 plz tell me how 2 display my products in multiple pages each having a link at z bottom of z page to go to z other page e.g next n previous or simply 1,2,3,4,..............:confused:

abduraooft
11-20-2007, 01:56 PM
I think you are looking for pagination class (http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=74614), but you may have to ensure the readability of your post since it is a public forum.

aedrin
11-20-2007, 04:31 PM
at z bottom of z page to go to z other page

I think that is the first time that I have seen someone use Z instead of The. Is typing really that hard? I wouldn't bother programming because you will be doing a lot of typing.

As to your question, it depends on your setup. Since you didn't give us any information you won't find much help here.

If you are using a database, you will need to use LIMIT and pass around an offset through your links.

Roshnie
11-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Sorry
Actually this is the first time i am posting something that's why i made zat mistake. :(

Infact im working on an ecommerce website and as i have lots of products i don't want them to be displayed all in a single page instead i want to display the product on multiple pages having the navigation at the bottom of the page
like next>> n <<previous or preferable 1,2,3,.......

Think i have been more explicit this time!!!! ;)

Thanks
Roshnie

Roshnie
11-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks abduraooft the link you provided to the pagination class
really works. :thumbsup:

Thanks
Roshnie

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum