View Full Version : Script for site like rapidshared.org

basketmen
11-13-2007, 10:38 PM
i am confuse i had searching in google and hotscripts.com but cant find script for site like rapidshared.org

user can share/submit link download from rapidshare and others file hosting site

please give direct link if you know it free or paid script

ConnorMHB
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
do you mean file hosting scripts? those are quite easy to find. i don't know that you'll be able to find something exactly like rapidshare's considering it's their own script, but you can find simple file upload (hosting) scripts.

here's a list of file hosting scripts on hot scripts. (http://www.hotscripts.com/search?q=file+hosting+script&cat=PHP&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0)

basketmen
11-14-2007, 05:43 AM
no, not file hosting like rapidshare.com, but link sharing like rapidshared.org

i had go to hotscripts.com but still dont get the right script

if you know the right script please let me know

dniwebdesign
11-14-2007, 05:50 AM
Connor is saying that you cannot get a system exactly like rapidshare because they developed their own (and thus probably isn't releasing it). The ones on php.resourceindex.com and hotscripts.com are your best bet. They may not be exact, but should work.

basketmen
11-14-2007, 11:49 AM
again, not file hosting like rapidshare.com, but link sharing like rapidshared.org

:D

name _F1
11-14-2007, 01:03 PM
It's pretty simple to imitate the core functionality of that site. You'd need a MySQL table (or any other database) to store all the links, then just write a short script to show different links based on different variables.

The MySQL table might be something like:

Title || Description || Category || URL

Then you could show results based on their category, for example.

aedrin
11-14-2007, 06:17 PM
again, not file hosting like rapidshare.com, but link sharing like rapidshared.org

:D

user can share/submit link download from rapidshare and others file hosting site

Ask a confusing question, get a confusing answer. :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum