View Full Version : Read XLS file

11-01-2007, 10:41 AM

I need to insert all records from .xls file to mysql using php. How could i read all records from php ? (the thing is no need to convert xls file to csv file)

11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
The most amazing things happen when you take a subject heading for a topic like this, add PHP and then enter it into a search engine.

Try this, go to www.google.com (http://www.google.com) (I made it a link so you don't have to type it all out), and enter this as a search text:

PHP Read XLS file

Instant gratification.

11-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Don't say that, there r ppl out there who really need help. u were 1nce a leaner, dont 4get.

11-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes, I once learned PHP on my own. Using google and php.net.

I won't forget that.

11-02-2007, 04:21 PM
The question that was asked was an "I need to insert name of commonly requested task here..." not an "I am learning to... and I have a question, error, or problem I need help with."

Answers to "I need to..." questions for things that have been done 10's of thousands of times before are found by research (re-search, as in searching for the answer yourself.) Answers to "I am learning... and I have a question, error, or problem about what I have done" are what programming help forums can and do provide help with.

There is a difference between wanting or needing something and asking someone to give it to you without trying to do it yourself first and actually learning or attempting to do something and asking for help when you get stuck.